The Grateful Dead Live at Hershey Park Stadium on 1985-06-28
Cold Rain & Snow-> Promised Land, Ramble On Rose, Down In The Bottom, I Ain't Superstitous-> Bird Song-> Comes A Time-> Deal
The Music Never Stopped-> Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, Estimated Prophet-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> I Need A Miracle-> Morning Dew-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away, E: Day Job
Rained throughout show; Jerry wore a blazer over his usual T-shirt.
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue Hershey Park StadiumLocation Hershey, PASource Nakamichi CM-300 (CP-4) x2 > Cassette Master (Sony TCD5M/Maxell UDII C-90); Cassette Master (Nakamichi DR-1) > Korg MR-1000 (1-bit/5.6MHz) > Audiogate (1-bit/5.6MHz > 16-bit/44.1KHz) > CD Wave Editor > flac16; Microphones on tripod stand at 7 ft height under an umbrella in the rain; Recorded by Bob MorrisTaped by Bob MorrisTransferred by Bob Morris
- Tape flips spliced (Soundforge 9.0) in Deal (at 0:07) & Drums (at 8:05).
- Microphones on tripod stand at 7 ft height under an umbrella in the rain.
- Crowd/other tapers notably noisy in a few 1st set passages.
- Recorded by Bob Morris -- thanks to Sam for help.
- Transfer (Nov 2009) & edits (Nov 2009, Jun 2011) by Bob Morris.
- Thanks to dnick926 for help with shnid's etc.
- One DVD Flac